Covid-19: Slovenia is opened for travellers from Israel
The following is accepted as proof upon entry into Slovenia:
- a certificate of vaccination (demonstrating that at least seven days have elapsed since receiving the second dose of the vaccine by Pfizer/Biontech, for other vaccines please see: https://www.gov.si/en/topics/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/border-crossing); or
- a certificate of vaccination for persons who have recovered from COVID-19; or
- a certificate of recovery (a medical certificate confirming that the person has recovered from COVID-19 and that no more than six months have elapsed since the onset of symptoms); or
- a negative PCR test provided that no more than 72 hours have passed since the swab was taken; or
- a negative rapid antigen test provided that no more than 48 hours have passed since the swab was taken.
Children under the age of 15 who cross the border together with a close family member or in an organised group escorted by a teacher or caregiver are exempt from the obligation of quarantine or negative test.
In case of transit through another airport or country when travelling to Slovenia, please check the requirements and restrictions of the transit country.
Passengers travelling by airplane and ship to Slovenia have to fill in the Passenger Locator Form to facilitate contact tracing: https://app.euplf.eu
Tourist accommodation facilities in Slovenia are opened. Foreigners who enter Slovenia should comply with the regulations that temporarily restrict the gathering of people. You can see the list of restrictions here: https://www.gov.si/en/topics/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/measures-to-contain-the-spread-of-covid-19-infections/
Please note that Israeli authorities require all outbound passengers, who are flying out of Israel, to present a negative COVID-19 test or an Israeli vaccination or recovery certificate. They also require a negative COVID-19 test for all passengers travelling back to Israel. The test must be taken within 72 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
The information on COVID testing options for foreign tourists in Slovenia is available at the webpage of the Slovenian Tourist Board: https://www.slovenia.info/uploads/Testiranje_PDF/informations_for_testing_foreign_tourists_7.pdf